Look Development · Texture Painting · Lighting · Sculpting · Hair Grooming · Compositing
demo reel of select vfx work
All content in this video is intended for show reel purposes only.
Green Lantern – Warner Bros Pictures
Knight and Day – Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
Marmaduke – Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
Land of the Lost – Universal Pictures
Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor – Universal Pictures
Evan Almighty – Universal Pictures
The Amazing Spiderman – Columbia Pictures
The Cabin in the Woods – Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, AFX Studios
Senior Prelighting Technical Director at Rhythm & Hues Studios.
what i’ve been doing for the last year or so
- Texture Painting and Look Development for “Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters”
- Various internal projects, software, and workflow development
- Visual Effects artist for “Tammy”
wondering what i did for those shots?
Look Development and Grooming
Lighting and/or Compositing
i was privileged enough to work on these films
Click links for individual film descriptions, video breakdowns, and asset turntables.
- “The Amazing Spiderman” -Senior Texture Painter, Look Development
- “Green Lantern” -Senior Texture Painter, Lighter, and Compositor
- “Knight & Day” -Look Development, Hair/Fur
- “Marmaduke” -Lead Texture Painter, Look Development, Hair/Fur
- “The A-Team” -Texture Painter
- “Cabin in the Woods” -Look Development, Texture Painter, Hair/Fur
- “Land of the Lost” -Look Development, Texture Painter. Hair/Fur
- “Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emporer” -Look Development, Hair/Fur, Lighter
- “Alvin and the Chipmunks” -Look Development Lead, Texture Painter
- “Evan Almighty” -Look Development, Hair/Fur
- “A Night at the Museum” -Look Development
- “Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties” -Lighter